[vtkusers] How to Implement Different Cell Colors using Cell Scalars Data

William Wee Liang Tan tww3 at np.edu.sg
Thu Mar 22 06:46:26 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm trying to plot 2 simple Lines shaded with different colours (shaded as
a whole instead of partially from the examples in the textbook) in the
same DataSet.

I tried to implement the following to set scalars to the CellData
attribute, but it always plots out the 2 lines with the same colour.
aDataSet->GetCellData()->SetScalars(colour_scalars)

Does anyone know how I can set the 2 cells (lines) to plot to a different
scalar colour?
Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thank you very much in
advance!

Regards,
William Tan
--
Research Engineer, BME Centre, Ngee Ann Polytechnic

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.