[vtkusers] vtkModifiedBSPTree slicing

edd cmaugo edcpwk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:47:48 EDT 2012

I want to do this because when you slice a vtkpolydata representing a
volume, depending on the quality of the model, the resulting slices are not
always closed.
I rely on heuristics to close them but I just saw this page that say that,
by using a BSP tree, the result of the slicing operation is guaranteed to
be closed.

http://www.me.mtu.edu/~rmdsouza/CSG_BSP.html

I just want to know if it's possible to make it with vtk classes.

--
Eddy