[vtkusers] VTK interaction with FLTK

rimaS rima.sb4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:53:02 EDT 2012

Hi all,
 I'm creating a simple application with VTK using the FLTK interface, i
tested the example of Cone3.cxx but when it generated some errors when
building: "Cannot open include file: 'vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.h ': No
such file or directory".
 I've added vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.h and
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.cxx files in my work directory and i'm using the
following CmakeList.txt:

PROJECT(cone3)
CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.8)

FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK REQUIRED)
include_directories( ${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR} )
FIND_PACKAGE(VTK REQUIRED)

INCLUDE(${VTK_USE_FILE} ${cone3_CMAKE_DIR})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(cone3 cone3.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(cone3 vtkHybrid vtkRendering ${FLTK_LIBRARIES})

But nothing has changed and i still have the same error note that i'm using
VTK 5.6 , FLTK 1.3 and Cmake 2.8.
I'd be very appreciative for any help.
Best regards,
Ryma