[vtkusers] How to show grid line on 3D isosurface

wingsneak naygniw at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:56:28 EDT 2012

Hello :)

I have a rendered 3D skull isosurface (produced from CT slices). I need to
mark some points on the isosurface which represents specific anthropological
landmarks. I found it difficult to mark the points accurately and align them
to each other.

Hence I was thinking if there is a way, to show grid lines on the isosurface
so that i could use these grid lines to aid in a more accurate marking of
points. however, the grid lines should not interfere with the marking of the
points (which are done by vtkCellPicker)

Could someone advise  me how i can include grid lines on the isosurface ?

Thank you very much!