[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataToImageStencil noise issue

Raghuram.O.S. raghuramos1987 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:51:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been trying to convert polydata to imagedata using the image stencil
filter. I seem to be running into an issue of noise in the converted image.
I get random triangles in the image which are pretty huge in the middle of
actual data. I saw this post
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2011-October/119302.html and tried
using the implicit function. But, the post doesnt have a full example and
there doesnt seem to be an example of vtkImplicitFunctionToImageStencil.

My polydata doesnt seem to have any issues when I render it using
polydatamapper. I have been using the example on the site at
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PolyDataToImageData (as
indicated in the previous post also).
--
Regards,