[vtkusers] Dicom Header File

Hellice saouli-abdelhak at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:30:10 EDT 2012

Yap thx for your replay that was awsome .
But man i am alwase have request tell the work is done 100% .
this time I wanna  Data base of DICOM files if you have one where i can
download it not as  Data base table format.

I was thinking and i saw that puting the DICOM files in  some where on the
PC dir and give user hand to  chose what he/she want to render it; is not
Pro job so I sai why not using database and preforme some Query but i didn't
come up withe the way of who VTK can read DICOM files from database.