[vtkusers] vtk offscreenRendering- large window size decresed to currently used screen resolution

robertklimt robertklimt at o2.pl
Thu Mar 15 13:33:20 EDT 2012

Hello.

I'm trying to render dicom data in a big window. The problem is in result of rendering. Image size is cropped to the size of screen resolution. If I ask for the image (changing vtkRenderWindow) with width greater than 128^2=16384 hardware acceleration is off and the image is of requested size. What can I do to render images smaller than 16384 and greater than screen resolution? Is there any method to initialize graphical context to greater possible values without changing resolution?

Thanks in advance.