[vtkusers] Job Opening for VTK-ITK in India

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:09:13 EDT 2012

Job Opening for VTK, ITK developer with good knowledge of C++ with image
processing in background with 2-3 year experiance.

Job Description:
1) Strong Foundation on: C++, Image processing concepts, Digital signal
processing
2) Knowledge on : ITK,  VTK, CMake, VC++ MFC, MATLAB
3) Good team player. Should be able to understand requirement & design and
develop software
4) Developed the software based on VTK,ITK.

If you are interested in any of this opportunity, I request you to attach
your updated WORD RESUME and fill the INFORMATION requested below at your
earliest convenience so that we have all your details together which help us
to evaluate & explore possibilities for you. (Mandatory)
1. Experience Skill:
2. Total years of Exp:
3. Total years of relevant Exp :
4. Present Company:
5. Working Status (Perm/Contract):
6. Current Location:
7. Mobile No. & Home Ph No.:
8. Current CTC:
9. Expected CTC:
10. Notice period:

If any of your friends/colleagues are looking for opportunities, please pass
this msg.

Salary: No bar for right candidate

Eligibility :
B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS/ MBA (IT Systems)
B.Sc. / BCA/ B.Com /Diploma holders with 3 years of relevant functional /
technical experience.

Send Resume at : careers at winner.co.in or naresh at winner.co.in
Contact details : Naresh N Radadiya (+91-9913089299)