[vtkusers] Vtk+Qt in Windows7

francesc trull francesctrull at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:46:57 EDT 2012

I'm sorry, I was looking in the wrong place. I do have QtCore4.dll and
QtGui4.dll in the Qt directory (that I built myself). I don't have
vtkQtChart.lib in vtk\bin\Debug but I do have it in vtk\bin\Release. I
can build RenderWindowUI.cxx in Release mode successfully. However,
when I try to execute it I get the message:

Cannot find the entry point of the procedure
??4QImage@@QAEAAV0@$$QAV0@@Z in the dynamic link library QtGui4.dll

Francesc.