[vtkusers] How to set range for axis in vtkCharts?

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:55:49 EST 2012

Hi,

I am using vtkChartXY for plotting XY graphs. Everything is working fine.

As of now, the ranges for X and Y axis as taken automatically based on the
input data.

Suppose the automatically computed range is say, (0 - 40), now user wishes
to see the data between 20 to 25. How can I set this range? I tried using
SetRange function. It doesn't show any changes.

Is there any indirect way to do this other then feeding the input array
with values between 20 to 25.??

Thanks

Regards
Rakesh Patil