[vtkusers] cannot display a large image (512 x 828 ) using vtkImageViewer2

ankit.master at gmail.com ankit.master at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:16:33 EST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to visualize a 2D image with dimensions 512 x828. I am using
vtkImageViewer2 class to do so. Problem is, only a small portion of the
image gets displayed (256 x 256) and rest all is chopped off. Is there a way
from preventing my image getting chopped off and displaying an entire image.
Is there a limit of the size of the image that I can display using
vtkImageViewer2  class.

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Ankit