[vtkusers] Class missing errors

M maiteruizyaniz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:53:53 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm doing some of the ITK examples to get use to it.
I have some problems because some classes are missing.

I am trying to compile a project to access to the pixel data of an image. I
do the CMAKE, and then when I build it in visual studio I have errors:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImage.h': No such file or
directory

Is this related with the installation of the library?
I remember that when I build the library ITK I had 170 failed projects out
of 1111. But as I could build the first examples in the tutorial I did not
think that this was a problem...

Help me please!!
Thnx!!!

M.