[vtkusers] problems with vtkCamera

Brenno Ribeiro brennobr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:49:59 EST 2012

I'm trying so see a dicom image using vtkCamera but i'm having the
following problems:
- I needed to correct the position of the image that was showed by the
camera rotating from the axes x and y. To do it i used "cam->SetViewUp(0,
-1, 0);" and "cam->Azimuth(180);" and i got my goal but the problem is that
i only can see the right form after an interaction from the window from the
image or clicking in it or going to other window and go back to the image.
Why it?
- To correct the colors of the image i used the RescaleFilterType. It works
very well without the camera but if i use the camera the filter it doesn't
work and i have only some lines that are forming the image. Why?

--
Brenno Bernardes Ribeiro

Engenharia da Computação
Universidade Federal do Pará