[vtkusers] Place Point on Actor

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:28:07 EST 2012

Hi

Thank David. I will give a try this code. Actually I looked this code before
in your github but didn't get idea.

I was actually trying with vtkPolygonalSurfacePointPlacer but it seems
something different usage .

I will try and let you know.

alex

Winner Technologies®
M-7 to 13 Ashirwad Complex,
Near Yash Plaza
Varacha Road,
Surat - 395006
Gujarat
India
Ph: +91-261-2554572
Mob: 9913089299
web : www.winner.co.in
mail : naresh at winner.co.in

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Let us
spread the environmental awareness

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, be protected by the attorney-client
or other applicable privileges, or constitute non-public information. It
is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended
recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
****