[vtkusers] vtkOrientationMarkerWidget closer to the window border

nclemeur nclemeur at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:35:33 EST 2012

Hello,

I am using a vtkOrientationMarkerWidget combined with the vtkAxesActor. It
works very well, but I find that it takes too much space around the axes. I
would like to have the axes positioned  much closer to the window border.
The problem is even worse when the ratio of the width to height of the
window is high.

I am attaching an image to illustrate the problem. With the borders, you can
see that the total size of the widget is too big I have tries playing with
the SetViewport method on the widget, but I can only reduce the size, not
really move the axes.

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5533669/vtkOrientationMarkerWidget.png

I am using vtk5.8.0 on Windows.