[vtkusers] How to get output of vtkChartXY on existing render window?

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:11:15 EST 2012

Thanks Jothy and Marcus,

It is working fine now. It was crashing because after setting render
window, I was setting existing renderer to the view object. Once I
commented it it is working fine. Is it that this is the natural behavior?
One more thing I observed is that, after viewing the chart when I clear
the renderwindow, the interactor style stops funcitoning. No zoom effect is
shown when mouse is scrolled. No panning and rotating is also possible.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks