[vtkusers] Interactor Errors

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:42:57 EST 2012

Just to add , I see that there is another Warning message that I may have
overlooked before .

Generic Warning: In ../../VTK/Rendering/vtkTkRenderWidget.cxx, line 646
A TkRenderWidget is being destroyed before its associated vtkRenderwindow
is destroyed. This is very bad and usually due to the order in which
objects are being destroyed ..