[vtkusers] error while building vtk.sln for vtk5.10

amir k. kacakici at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:47:16 EDT 2012

hello,

so back to the error zone once again while building vtk.sln in Visual Studio
2009. This time, I would like to build it in Debug mode, so I tried to
re-isntall VTK5.10

I noticed that, if I clicked BUILD_EXAMPLES in Cmake Gui, I will get errors
(LNK2019) but once I unclicked BUILD_EXAMPLES, no error. For information,
the errors are in QtVtkRenderWindows.obj and a fatal error in
SimpleView.exe.

Just something to share..

amir