[vtkusers] VTK 2D Control Points example

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:34:15 EDT 2012

Thanks Jothy and John for the great help.
I have decided to use  vtkContourWidget with vtkInteractorStyleImage so the
users will see 2D control points.
And one more question, how do I get the z coordinates of the plane I am
drawing?
Because as per Jothy, :" You could simply set the z value to the z value of
the plane on which you are drawing. "
How can I access the plane? Do I need to declare a plane seperately?
Thanks in advance.

--
Gish