[vtkusers] vtkVolume vtkActor

andon antoniod987 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:07:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,
i have a problem..i need to convert in some ways a vtkVolume in vtkActor
beacause i have to pass this object to a class that need an actor as
input....this class extract a polydata from the actor, than extract some
geometric informations like verts, lines, points and strips (with get
methods) and build a graphic object for another 3D library...can someone
tell me how could i adapt this class for volumes or where i could find
something that converts the volume in an actor or that allow me to extract
something similar to a polydata from a volume?
I hope i've been quite clear
thank you very much
Antonio