[vtkusers] vtkCallbackCommand in ActiveViz

Jochen K. jochen.kling at email.de
Tue Jun 26 03:42:24 EDT 2012

Hi Dieter,

thanks for your explanation for the "less".

> Good workaround, but I feel this could end up in quite clumsy code (not
> that I know better).

I think this is the best way to deal with interactorstyles in C#. You may
show me a less clumsy one. IMHO this "workaround" looks pretty much the way
it has to be done in C++.

> Three hours of work till 9:15? Early riser or midnight oil burner?

it was neither an early riser nor a midnight oil burner. :-)
I'm located in Germany, so your post arived at around 5 pm local time, at 6
pm or so I started to convert the example. Actually it took me about 2 hours
- not three, because I've witten a small test GUI for it too.

best regards
Jochen