[vtkusers] vtkTransformPolyDataFilter problem

P.Srilatha psrilatha18 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 01:30:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am reading the roi contours from rt structure set file to vtk polydata. I
have to display this contours in sagittial and coronal view on ct images. I
am using vtkTransformPolydataFilter to apply the transformation on polydata.

vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransformPolyDataFilter> polyTransform =
			vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransformPolyDataFilter>::New();
polyTransform->SetTransform(d->slices[AXIAL_SLICE].Transform);
polyTransform->SetInputConnection(polyData->GetOutputPort());
polyTransform->Update();

vtkPolyData* poly = vtkPolyData::New();
poly->ShallowCopy(polyTransform->GetOutput());

d->slices[---].Transform internally applies the Corresponding matrix ie if
give d->slices[AXIAL_SLICE].Transform will apply axial matrix.

I am able to get the shape of the contours in Axial view. But in sagittial
and coronal view i am just getting a line. Can any one of you help me.

Regards,
P.Srilatha.