[vtkusers] reorient axis

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 05:26:37 EDT 2012

Hi vtk users,

 How can I reorient an orthogonal axis due to a vtkPolyData orientation?
I have a 3D image and a cylindrical surface. I want rotating one of the
axis in a perpendicular position relatively to the cylinder?
How to change the axis of the image orientation to be perpendicularly the
surface - in this way I will be able to browse the slices in GUI
visualization -slice by slice, and watch what is around my cylinder surface
(actually, it called: probe eye view).

any explanation/ examples - would be very appreciated.

Best,

Hila