[vtkusers] Read data from vtkdataarray object

ankitramani ankitvtk at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:10:20 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am using following code for getting data from vtkimagedata,

vtkDataArray *imageArray =
this->imageDataMandibular->GetPointData()->GetScalars();

My question is that how can i read the data(in form of matrix, etc) from the
vtkdataarray object? Is there any method to get data?

I wanted that data because I want to flip dicom image after getting data
from vtkdataarray object means transpose of matrix if i get data in form of
matrix.

Please help me..