[vtkusers] Get raw data from vtkimagedata

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:54:40 EDT 2012

GetScalarPointer(i,j,k) automatically manages the coordinates (i,j,k) but
incase of c-array (it's a linear array) you need to figure out the index
(only one, since its a 1D) from i,j,k.

This is waht I came to knoe from my own experience and some oither on the
list when i tried to export the vtkImageData to python (when there were no
helper classes to do this).

maybe someone can shed more light on this!

Jothy

--
Jothybasu Selvaraj
PhD Student