[vtkusers] vtkCallbackCommand in ActiveViz

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Fri Jun 22 11:46:09 EDT 2012

I am trying to port the InteractorStyleUser example

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/InteractorStyleUser

to ActiveViz c#. I am stuck with vtkCallbackCommand: this one turns up in
Intellisense, but has a red box besides it, and it "does not exist in the
current context".

This is my fallback to a simple case after I had a similar problem while
porting:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Picking/HighlightSelectedPoints

Display works fine, pressing r works fine and displays the rubber band, but
the mouse event is not handled.

And does anyone know if there is an official replacement for the factory

    vtkStandardNewMacro(InteractorStyle)

I was using a simple static New here, which works, but probably is not
dogmatic.

Dieter