[vtkusers] Weird link error - possibly 4.7.1??

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:11:08 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Andrew Parker
<andy.john.parker at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I already have  VTK_USE_INFOVIS  ON  set, and therefore it's built like
> that.  What do I do now, is there something else I should be linking or
> including if this is the case?
>
> Andy

With VTK5.8+, you should definitely just link against:

 TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(EXE ${VTK_LIBRARIES})

and not specify the libraries explicitly. If you are doing that, and
VTK was built with Infovis enabled as you said, I'm not sure what else
the problem could be.

David