[vtkusers] upgrade vtk from vtk 5.0 to 5.8

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:23:42 EDT 2012

Hi Jothy, I have using vtk 5.8 and I thought it will be easier to add it as
I have all the lib and bin files.
@David> I wii try to do a small compilable code, bu since the project is
too large I can't find the exact place where the error comes from.
What I want to know is do we need to make code changes like these at every
time we upgrade our vtk version?
Thanks.

--
Gish