[vtkusers] Toggling ScalarVisibility ruins actor's backface color

joopeter joo.peter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:46:08 EDT 2012

I tried what you told even though I answered that question on the first
place.
So even with your 2nd line, ie the "planeActor SetBackfaceProperty backProp"
there is no way to alter the backface property after turning off scalar
visibility.

Also think about what I stated earlier: "any change on the frontface color
applies now as backface color as well"
But both of front and backface colors can be set up independently without
any problem *if* I never turn on (and off) ScalarVisiblity.

Clearly this is an issue linked to the ScalarVisiblity on/off state
transition rather then the usual checklist you want to enforce here.