[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice speed

zlf jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 20 05:09:12 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I need to call vtkImageReslice in a high frequency (30 times per second).
The problem I meet is the CPU is nearly 100% once I start to run
vtkImageReslice.

1. I need only translation. No rotation and scale. I thought it will be much
faster if the translation value specified is integral multiple of spacing.
e.g: (0,0,image->GetSpacing()[2]). But my test result says no.

2. Lower resolution is acceptable as well.

Anyway to accelerate it?

Regards,

zlf