[vtkusers] How to get current view vector and model view matrix of the scene

Jana Sefcikova neollie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:41:39 EDT 2012

Dear users,
I have simple scene and for interactive manipulation I am
using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera . I did not change any camera or
renderer default settings, but I scaled actor.
How I can get current view vector and model view matrix (without
projection) ?
I need synchronise my algorithm with any change of them.

Details :
My algorithm is vtkPolyDataAlgorithm that simulates 'lighting'. I took
light vector = [0,0,1]
For computation of illumination I need current view vector and transform
light manually (transform it by model view matrix , or inverse I do not
know )
But I do not know how to get this information.

Any advice would be highly appreciate.

Jana