[vtkusers] manipulate the cell values of openfoam scalar fields with paraview

Andreas Ruopp aruopp at ihs.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 19 14:49:09 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm using paraview 3.14 and the selction inspector and the spreadsheet view.

The selection works good and I can select the cells, which I want to modifiy.

In the spreadsheet view I can select the scalar value, but unfortunetly, it is not possible to manipulate/change the value and save it directly into the file back.

Is it generellay not possible with paraview, or did I miss some functionality?

Of course, paraview is a post processing tool, but in my case here, it would be perfect, using paraview like a GUI and manipulating starting values.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

--

Andreas Ruopp

+49-711-685-60234
aruopp at ihs.uni-stuttgart.de

Universitaet Stuttgart
Institut fuer Stroemungsmechanik
und Hydraulische Stroemungsmaschinen (IHS)
Pfaffenwaldring 10
70550 Stuttgart
http://www.ihs.uni-stuttgart.de