[vtkusers] vtkClipClosedSurface using a finite plane

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:31:23 EDT 2012

thank you David

yes, more planes, more contours ... I thought the planes would set like
a region inside which the clipping is performed

anyway ... i will continue thinking ...

btw, do you think it´s doable the modification in
vtkClipClosedSurface::ClipAndContourPolys() to achieve my requirement?

Alternatively, If as a preprocessing step I clip my scene e.g. with a
sphere, then I will get open surfaces ..... that will affect
vtkClipClosedSurface, right?

just the first thoughts ...

let me know if you come out with some idea

thanks again,
sebastian