[vtkusers] Any more for Particle/Meshless formats

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jun 15 14:10:52 EDT 2012

See also exodus, ensight and xdmf file formats.

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file-format-for-transient-analysis-td3338651.html

Any of the above may work for you .

Exodus and EnSight readers are included in VTK. Xdmf is not but it has
an interface to vtk that you can enable when you build it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive