[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper where can i find the code of fragment shader

qlizhi qlizhi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:06:02 EDT 2012

hi, all:
      the description  about class vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper was:
Ray casting performed on the GPU. vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper is a volume mapper that performs ray casting on the GPU using fragment programs.

Can anybody tell me where can i find the ray-casting algorithm about fragment shader. I donnot know the procedures on vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper  , so it would be best that you can explane it .Thanks a lot!

qlizhi