[vtkusers] Unhandled exception at the time of Unregistering vtkSmartPointer

cel02000 cel02000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 19:48:51 EDT 2012

David and Jochen,

I found the source of the problem. It was not because of dynamic memory
allocation. It was due to the loop which uses *SetTuple* for a
vtkDoubleArray instance. In some cases, the loop assigned values to some
elements having greater index than MaxId and were gone out of bound. When
the function ends, other variable in the main function are already messed up
and when the code gets to Delete() it throws unhandled exception.

I would like to thank you guys for walking with me to find the problem.

Regards,
Ahmad