[vtkusers] getting vtkPProbeFilter to use multiple CPU's

Brian Curtis bcurtis3 at masonlive.gmu.edu
Tue Jun 12 16:55:50 EDT 2012

in CMakeLists.txt:

find_package (MPI REQUIRED)
if (MPI_FOUND)
   include_directories(${MPI_INCLUDE_DIRS})
   target_link_libraries(InterpPoints ${MPI_LIBRARIES})
endif (MPI_FOUND)

when using ccmake . i get:
  CDF_INCLUDE_DIR
/home/bcurtis/Desktop/Dissertation/Difference...
  CDF_LIBRARY
/home/bcurtis/Desktop/Dissertation/Difference...
  CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE                 debug
  CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
  MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY
/usr/lib/openmpi/lib/libmpi.so;/usr/lib/openm...
  MPI_LIBRARY                      /usr/lib/openmpi/lib/libmpi_cxx.so
  VTK_DIR                          /usr/local/lib/vtk-5.10
  file_cmd                         /usr/bin/file

with #include <vtkMPIController.h> in program:
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/InterpPoints.dir/InterpPoints.cxx.o
/home/bcurtis/Desktop/Dissertation/Differences/InterpPoints.cxx:6:30:
fatal error: vtkMPIController.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

IDK past this what might have gone wrong. I re-ran ccmake . and made
sure that saw the MPI libraries.

Thanks,
~Brian