[vtkusers] DICOM images

Massi Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jun 12 14:10:26 EDT 2012

If I use the original version, it works perfectly (even up/down key)!!! I
downloaded a sample of DICOM images (20 slices) and it works with the
original code. So I  decided to replace:
   imageViewer->Render();
   imageViewer->GetRenderer()->ResetCamera();
   imageViewer->Render();
   renderWindowInteractor->Start();
by
    imageViewer->SetRenderWindow(widget.qvtkWidget->GetRenderWindow());
    imageViewer->Render();

Probably I'm doing something wrong with Qvtkwidget. But it shows me the
text, number of slices (20) and the image of the first slice(1/20).... as I
said before, I can't use the up/down key.
So, I'm wondering if I had to connect any signal to a specific slot..

Thank you for your help!
Massi