[vtkusers] Planes in the same space

Jonathan Ruiz Peinado jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:10:23 EDT 2012

Hi, I got two planes (a triangle and one slice) exactly in the same space,
so renderer doesn't know which one should be rendered over the other, how
could I set which of the two actors go rendered over the other.

One more thing maybe can help, the problem appears when I fill the triangle
with one color as I show below:
// Setup colors
            vtkUnsignedCharArray colors = new vtkUnsignedCharArray();
            colors.SetNumberOfComponents(3);
            colors.SetName("Colors");
            colors.InsertNextTuple3(255, 137, 0);
            trianglePolyData.GetCellData().SetScalars(colors);

Thanks in advance.