[vtkusers] DICOM images

Massi Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jun 12 11:52:16 EDT 2012

Hi Jochen
I was looking for an example of reading a dicom series. So I'm using
QVTKWidget to display the result. I have the same code according to the
example and I added the following code immediately after adding the
usageTextActor:
    imageViewer->GetRenderer()->AddActor2D(usageTextActor);
    // I added this
    imageViewer->SetRenderWindow(widget.qvtkWidget->GetRenderWindow());
    imageViewer->Render();
    imageViewer->GetRenderer()->ResetCamera();
    imageViewer->Render();

It shows the first slice and I can easily zoom in and out with the right
click mouse but when I want to change the slice, it just doesn't work with
the UP and Down keys. It crash with the left click mouse. Do you know why it
does this?

Thank you

Massi