[vtkusers] Polyhedral volume computation

Andrew Parker andy.john.parker at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:44:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

This is basic I know, indeed I know(?) I've done this before, but just
can't remember how.  I have an unstructured mesh with unknown cell types,
or at least I want to assume that, and I want to compute the volume for
each cell in the mesh.  I can't find a way to do it in the vtk api unless
it's a tetra - which as I say is really odd as I could swear I did this a
couple of years ago for arbitrary shaped polyhedra??

Anyway, if somebody could put me out of my misery that would be great.

Cheers,
Andy