[vtkusers] Visualise all point arrays of polydata - problem with setting and changing active scalar

Jana Sefcikova neollie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:58:39 EDT 2012

Hi Jochen, thank you, it helped me with glyph.
But still for mappers, I need specify explicitly active scalar range
regardless presetting scalar using  SetInputArrayToProcess.
If I will compute some value for one input, it will not be
updated automatically  when I change the input.
I do understand that user can explicitly specify scalar range for mapping
via lookup table, but range could be automatically obtain from input array
to process scala range .
But I can not find way how to ensure it for mappers, perhaps it can not be
configured like this... ?

Jana