[vtkusers] Qt Events and vtkObserver

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:53:08 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Ale <notinmyhead at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I had a look at Qt Event event example but I did not understand if there is a way to add observer instead of adding connection to slots since I don't know how to suppress the original event behavior. I did also tried to attach a vtkObserver but it seems not to work. Should I instantiate a InteractorStyle? Where did I have to attach it?
>
> Thanks,
> Ale

You'll have to be a little more specific.

I just added this example on how to connect a VTK event to a Qt slot.
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/EventQtSlotConnect

Is this what you're trying to do? If not, please say what is producing
the event, and where you want to handle/observe the event.

David