[vtkusers] Load and display a volumetric .nrrd file with VTK

Mr Francesco Grussu francesco.grussu at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 06:26:08 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I am new to VTK and I am trying to load and display a .nrrd file.

This file stores a stack of 2D slices derived from a DICOM series.

I would like to load it and display a volumetric 3D image (for instance, a
window where you can select the particular slice to be shown).

Do you have any suggestions regarding this simple task?
I also have the original DICOM series (a set of slices, each stored in a
single file), so I might start from that series as well.

Thank you in advance,
my regards

Francesco