[vtkusers] vtkExtractVOI / ExtractOutside ?

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:47:58 EDT 2012

In ITK you could make an ImageRegionIterator of the VOI you need to cut
out, iterate through its voxels and set their value to 0. In both ITK and
VTK you can make VOI, then subtract that VOI image from the original image
(thus getting 0s in the VOI region).

Do it on the image directly, or on the copy of the image if you want to
preserve the original too.