[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter->SetInputConnection(vtkExodusIIReader ->GetOutputPort())

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jun 1 13:40:16 EDT 2012

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that everyone can
contribute and benefit.

VTK creates an vtkExecutive for every vtkAlgorithm behind the scenes.

use:

static void vtkAlgorithm::SetDefaultExecutivePrototype(vtkExecutive
*vtkCompositeDataPipelineInstance)

to change the default Executive type from vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive