[vtkusers] Creating a simple mesh of lines

Gregory Propf gregorypropf at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 05:55:40 EDT 2012

Perhaps I wasn't clear.  This is not a mesh for one of the vtk primitives for which a wireframe is available.  It's a data structure that I created with nodes corresponding to the finite elements and edges that represent how these are interconnected.  I represent the nodes with spheres and I want to show the edges as lines connecting them.  I've had some luck with vtkUnstructuredGrid but in my other post you can see some problems I'm having there.