[vtkusers] I have a fairly large Qt Project, and I am currently trying to integrate PCL/VTK code into it, how do I go about doing this?

maplesyrup23 andrew.louis93 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:30:06 EDT 2012

So PCL and VTK seemed to be fine when using CMake (I will post in detail
shortly so anyone having the same issue(s) can get some assistance), however
my Qt serial communication library refuses to build in CMake, so I was
wondering whether it would be possible to integrate PCL and VTK without the
use of CMake?