[vtkusers] compiling VTK against CUDA 4.2

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 31 12:09:19 EDT 2012

Actually, no, it's saying that nvcc does not accept the -rdynamic flag.

On Jul 31, 2012, at 1:12 AM, Dženan Zukić wrote:

Even if you did somehow succeed at building CMake using nvcc, it would make no difference. What that error is saying is: nvcc cannot compile even a simple C Hello World<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_world_program>.

I know that efficient interfacing between a scenegraph library and CUDA is not simple<http://www.cg.informatik.uni-siegen.de/svt/osgcompute/>.