[vtkusers] compiling VTK against CUDA 4.2

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 04:12:23 EDT 2012

Even if you did somehow succeed at building CMake using nvcc, it would make
no difference. What that error is saying is: nvcc cannot compile even a
simple C Hello World <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_world_program>.

I know that efficient interfacing between a scenegraph library and CUDA is not
simple <http://www.cg.informatik.uni-siegen.de/svt/osgcompute/>.